At Foam & Bubbles we understand the bathroom is your personal sanctuary where you start and end every day. That’s why refurbishments can be so stressful as most people don’t know where to start! We save you time by finding the best brands that meet your style and vision. At Foam & Bubbles we only showcase brands with the highest quality products and exquisite designs chosen by leading interior designers. Let us take the guesswork out of bathroom buying and leave you to enjoy your dream bathroom for years to come!
- Arte Form is a renowned brassware brand, offering striking taps, showers, mixers and accessories made from the highest quality materials. World famous designers conceive Arte Form’s stylish designs which are brought to life through the latest high precision manufacturing techniques.
- BC Designs is a true originator in the bathroom industry. Striking a stunning balance between both traditional and contemporary aesthetics. BC Designs is famous for its range of free standing baths and brassware which adds a touch of elegance and the wow factor to any bathroom. This innovative design led brand also produces complimentary mirror and accessory ranges.
- With a pedigree stretching back over 100 years British Ceramic Tile produces the highest quality ceramic, porcelain, glass and natural stone tiles to compliment any bathroom. Inspiring and innovative, British Ceramic Tile works exclusively with iconic British brands such as Ted Baker, Laura Ashley and V&A to create stylish ceramics trusted by interior designers.
- GROHE is a world leading supplier of taps, toilets, shower fittings and smart water products. Famous for their award-winning innovations and German manufacturing standards GROHE’s sleek, contemporary designs are made to produce unparalleled bathroom experiences making GROHE a Foam & Bubbles favourite.
- Laufen is a bathroom brand like no other, embodying the very best of Swiss craftsmanship and precision manufacturing. For over 120 years Laufen has been making a visual statement with sleek, contemporary designs which are instantly recognisable. Whether you’re looking for stunning free-standing baths, basins or toilets Laufen’s sanitaryware should be top of mind.
- St James Collection is a stand out manufacturer of brassware with a long-standing tradition of English manufacturing which stretches back over 60 years. Renowned for exquisite designs and hand finished taps, showers and accessories which bring a touch of Victorian class to compliment any bathroom style.
- Merlyn is one of the most sought-after manufacturers of shower trays and enclosures in the UK & Ireland. Dedicated to exceptional showering experiences Merlyn’s unrelenting attention to detail means their beautiful designs are complimented with quality fittings which make it a joy to step in the shower with an effortless glide.
- Bette provides an unrivalled bathroom experience, their innovative baths, showers and basins are all manufactured using a revolutionary glazed steel fabrication in Germany. This unique material allows Bette’s products to be incredibly versatile, customisable and durable with an extensive range of colours and stunning designs to suit any bathroom environment.
- VitrA is an incredibly exciting and progressive bathroom brand which strives for excellence by working with world famous product designers to create elegant ceramics, brassware and accessories. VitrA’s obsession with pushing the creative boundaries in the bathroom means they are the brand of choice for interior designers.
- Imperial’s bathroom suites are proudly ‘Made In Britain’. Situated in England’s historic clay producing region Imperial locally sources natural materials to produce stunning basins, baths, tiles, toilets and complimentary furniture made to the highest standard by expert craftsmen.
- JT Ellis is a high quality British furniture maker. Their ranges of bathroom furniture solutions can be customised to suit your needs, supported by a dedicated team who will help you from initial consultation to installation and beyond. Their commitment to natural materials and modern manufacturing make JT Ellis a stand out furniture brand.
- Dornbracht is a global supplier of luxury bathroom fittings and accessories. When it comes to quality Dornbracht has been setting the highest standards for design, materials and finishes for decades with their precision manufacturing process carrying the premium label of ‘Made In Germany’.
- Timeless elegance, innovative design and outstanding quality is what Villeroy & Boch has stood for over 250 years. Stunning bathroom suites are designed to help transform any bathroom space into an oasis of wellness and relaxation.
- Kohler is a hugely popular American bathroom brand which has gained international recognition due to its luxurious stylings. Kohler bathroom suites include complementary cabinetry, bathing and wellness products, brassware and accessories to suit all tastes and budgets.
- The Bathroom Collection from Laura Ashley includes design-led bathroom furniture, sanitaryware, mirrors and cabinets, and showers as well as statement baths. These unique bathroom ranges include classic lines and sleek modern designs in line with the timeless style you’d expect from Laura Ashley interiors.
- Hansgrohe is an internationally recognised brand producing high-quality taps, shower systems and basins for the home. Their relentless drive to create memorable experiences with water has resulted in accolades for product design, durability and ease of use which lends to their popularity.
- Perrin & Rowe is one of the largest independent manufacturers of British brassware and sanitaryware in the UK. All of their stunning, traditional taps and mixers are lovingly hand crafted to ensure the highest level of quality and longevity. Exceptional choice in finishes make Perrin & Rowe a Foam & Bubbles favourite.
- Roper Rhodes
- Axor is a brand like no other, producing bathroom taps, showerheads and accessories for the most luxurious bathrooms. Axor holds itself to the highest standards, working only with world leading designers and manufacturing exclusively in Germany means their products strive for perfection.
- THG Paris evokes both master craftsmanship and design at its highest level. This stylish French manufacturer has been imagining and developing bathroom fittings for over 60 years. Their unique expertise and vision makes them incredibly popular with residential and commercial designers.
- Tissino is an Italian inspired brand well known for their stylish and contemporary bathroom ranges which includes everything from baths, brassware, showers, furniture, mirrors accessories and more. If you’re looking to add a touch of Italian class to your bathroom Tissino is the answer.
- Acquabella adds an innovative and avant-gard decorative concept to your bathroom. Their innovative shower trays are incredibly customisable with several unique materials and anti-slip technologies setting them apart. Acquabella offers the perfect showering solution, complimented by a stunning furniture range.
- Decor Walther’s ethos of ‘discrete luxury’ means they provide some of the finest accessories, mirrors and lighting to bathrooms around the world. Their designs aim to be timeless and elegant, setting a style all of their own which can elevate any bathroom.
- Drummonds is a leading bathroom manufacturer of classic products for luxury bathrooms. Using handmade processes, they design and make an exclusive range of freestanding roll top baths, showers, luxury brassware and more for the world's most sophisticated bathrooms.
- TOTO is Japan’s leading producer of sanitaryware, taps, furniture and accessories transforming bathrooms into a sanctuary of rejuvenation and meditation ever since its creation in 1917. TOTO’s technological innovations and quality standards have made them an iconic and much-loved brand across the globe.
- Volevatch is one of the most instantly recognisable bathroom brands, producing breathtaking French period fittings with a modern makeover. Their opulent and beautiful brassware collection is dedicated to the artisanal styling seen in Versailles but with modern reliability and function.
- Graff’s cutting-edge design is globally recognized for its trend-setting products and unique vision, offering a wide range of contemporary, transitional and traditional bathroom taps and shower systems.
- Chadder & Co. are recognised as one of Britain’s finest traditional luxury bathroom designers, famed for their cast metal designs, as well as bespoke roll-top baths and bathroom fittings. These truly splendid pieces, collected from around Britain are completely refurbished to the highest standard and finished to your taste and style.
- The London Basin Company creates unique and beautiful pieces of art using only the finest materials. Their porcelain basins are hand finished using a range of techniques and decorated with inspirational designs from around the world.
- With over 19 years’ experience in producing concrete basins for every setting, Kast have developed a wide range of beautiful contemporary basins with customisable options for all sizes, colours and style to suit any bathroom.
- Glass 1989 are an Italian specialist manufacturer, bringing only the highest quality wellness products to the bathroom. They supply everything you’d need to create an oasis of relaxation and rejuvenation in your home form saunas, spas, hydromassage baths and bespoke shower environments made from natural materials of the highest quality and aesthetics.
- Aston Matthews have been supplying bathrooms since 1823 with luxurious and sleek designs. They supply a wide range of exclusive cast iron roll top baths, monsoon showers, table top basins, taps, towel radiators, lights, accessories and more. Aston Matthews’ staff are all trained and experienced to help you create a unique bathroom.
- Artize is a leading manufacturer of luxury bathroom fittings, basins, baths and accessories taking its design inspiration from sleek natural forms with visual impact. This relatively new brand is already setting its own trends, matched by the quality of its craftsmanship.