Brands > Perrin & Rowe
Established in 1978, Perrin & Rowe® can proudly claim today that they are one of the largest independent manufacturers of British brassware and sanitaryware in the UK. Boasting an impressive portfolio of beautifully handcrafted kitchen and bathroom collections, all Perrin & Rowe® products are manufactured across its three UK factories using the highest quality raw materials and technology available.
Inspired by innovation and driven by engineering excellence, each piece of brassware is plated to a thickness that exceeds industry standards, to ensure a deep protective coating that is resistant to wear and tear as well as pleasing to the eye. They are also made to include bearing rings and engineering ‘O’ seals on the handles and spouts to ensure maximum durability, prolong the service life and provide a stable, wobble-free feel. In addition, products contain ceramic disc valves supplied by a leading ceramic valve manufacturer, which are repeatedly tested up to 500,000 life cycles, designed to simulate up to 25 years domestic use.
Perrin & Rowe® offers a curated collection of products for the bathroom including:
• Bath Mixers
• Bath-Shower Mixers
• Basin Taps
• Basin Mixers
• Showers including thermostatic mixers, valves, shower arms, shower roses, handshower and hoses, sliding rails, body sprays and rainbars
• Chinaware to include basins, pedestals, pans, lavatories and cisterns
• Accessories such as towel rails, toilet paper holders, towel rings, robe hooks, mirrors and soap dispensers
Perrin & Rowe® brassware is available in a range of finishes, including three standard finishes; Chrome, Nickel and Pewter. These are joined by five special finishes; 24 Carat Gold, English Bronze and living finishes Polished Brass and Satin Brass, which will develop a unique patina over time as they react with their environment.
• Chrome is a highly polished, silver finish with a hint of blue.
• Nickel is a shiny finish with a golden glow.
• Pewter is a brushed Nickel finish with a blue-grey, matte appearance that perfectly complements brushed stainless steel sinks and appliances.
• Polished Brass offers a high quality look, radiating a warm finish with coppery undertones. Living finish.
• Satin Brass has strong undertones of yellow ochre, giving a more matte look to the Polished Brass finish. Living finish.
• Gold is plated with 24 Carat gold and is pure yellow in colour, with a natural golden glow and high shine.
• English Bronze is a rich metallic brown finish with subtle notes of orange and copper.
Not only is the Perrin & Rowe® brand selected for use in private residences, it is also specified for the most luxurious hotels, resorts and spas around the world. Projects include the Corinthia Hotel in London, Chewton Glen in Hampshire, Gleneagles in Scotland, Sandy Lane in Barbados, Taj Lake Palace in India, Lilianfels Resort and Spa in Australia, Dolphin Island in Fiji and The Langham, London.
A big attraction at Sleep this year was the headline exhibit from GROHE. Foam & Bubbles was given th...
In our last call of the day at Sleep we spoke with Samantha Wake, UK country manager for Bette, to f...
One of the most elegant and stylish stands at Sleep this year was from renowned British brassware ma...