Feng Shui is the an ancient Chinese belief that the way your house is built or the way that you arrange objects affects your success, health, and happiness. Its principles can be applied all through the house and not least in the bathroom.
Here are our top 10 Feng Shui tips for your bathroom:
1. Keep your bathroom clutter-free. A clutter-free space will help energy flow through it.
2. Your bathroom should be well lit.
3. Keep it well-ventilated to allow air and energy to flow.
4. Use relaxing and healthy colours like greens and blues.
5. Place live plants to purify the air and bring in vital energy.
6. If you hang art, use images that signify purification and renewal— like trees, flowers, meadows, the sea, and rivers.
7. Keep the toilet lid down and the door closed so that energy cannot escape.
8. Avoid leaking taps and faucets; replace them immediately otherwise success will leak away.
9. Add some wood elements to balance the water.
10. Uplift and enhance energy with a faceted crystal, preferably hanging at the window.
Tamsin has a background in design, art direction and advertising and a love for interiors, helping build the Foam & Bubbles brand and managing all their social media channels is a job that never gets tiring for Tamsin. Creating a brand that strives to provide a unique experience with a light-hearted attitude continues to be fun to work on every day.